Why might you trust our artificial intelligence analysis? We didn’t cook this up overnight. Vempathy’s artificial intelligence algorithms are powered by years of research and databases that have analyzed emotions in millions of sentences and facial expressions.
Furthermore, you can rest assured that you are getting the best emotion analysis from Vempathy because other emotion analysis algorithms only look at single modal data streams like facial expressions OR audio. Vempathy’s proprietary algorithms are multimodal, meaning that they cross reference between multiple data streams including facial expressions, tone of voice, AND sentiment of speech to identify emotions with analysis with unprecedented confidence and accuracy.
To learn more about the science behind our technology please see some of these related resources:
- IBM Watson: The Science Behind the Service
- IBM Watson: Case Studies
- Affectiva: The World’s Largest Emotion Database: 5.3 Million Faces and Counting
- Affectiva: Facial Action Unit Detection Using Active Learning and an Efficient Non-linear Kernel Approximation
- Affectiva: Science Resources
And if you’re not yet convinced why emotion is so important in user research, please browse the following articles:
- Testing the User Experience: Consumer Emotions and Brand Success
- How the Usability Matrix of Emotions Can Benefit Your Software Testing
- UX Intelligence: New Science Behind Testing User Emotions
- Emotional User Experience: Traits, Events, and States
- The Role of Emotion in UX (What “Happy Users” Really Means)
- Measuring Emotions to Improve UX